Genaro Network is a global blockchain ecosystem development project based in Singapore. Genaro has pioneered the concept of Blockchain 3.0, a platform built around the first Turing complete public chain with an integrated decentralized storage network. Blockchain developers will have a one-stop solution to deploy advanced smart contracts and store data simultaneously. The technological ecosystem will contribute to blockchain infrastructure development by establishing common standards for decentralized applications. To support the growth of the ecosystem, Genaro Network will open and operate a series of realworld hubs, with an internal token-based economic model including an in-house accelerator program, in places such as Singapore, Shanghai, and the Greater Bay Area. This combination of blockchain storage infrastructure, decentralized application standards, and a global network of hubs and accelerators will enable the incubation of hundreds, and then thousands, of decentralized applications built on the Genaro Network, becoming the first app store of the blockchain. Genaro is part of the revolution to move from "Cloud" to “Blockchain!" Genaro believes that only when a blockchain can access and analyze big data in the real world can decentralized applications
be as useful as Internet applications.
The Genaro Network is a new public blockchain platform based on peer-to-peer encryption and sharing. The platform aims to realize highly efficient node management on the public chain based on PoS (Proof of Stake) and SPoR (Sentinel Proof of Retrievability). The vision of Genaro is to establish a new medium of distributed and encrypted storage, and to enable each user to use and share data, and to establish abundant distributed applications (DApps) on the blockchain and provide stable support for these.
Compared with other public chains, Genaro has the following advantages:
- Genaro modified the use of file sentinels to better suit distributed systems through the combination of PoS and SPoR, thus enhancing the ability to defend against replay attacks;
- in the design of chain-style PoS, Genaro studied famous PoS methods such as Casper (CFFG, CTFG)，Tendermint, and Ouroboros, analyzed the major ways of attacking PoS and proposed relevant schemes; and
- in terms of management structure, Genaro combines the proof of data integrity and PoS, and provides effective methods of defense against potential problems in PoS. In addition, in terms of the data structure in the public chain, Genaro has developed the GSIOP protocol in line with up-to-date methods of storage encryption, so as to settle different layers of data usage. Finally, in terms of adding data, Genaro has also added relevant VM order sets.
Genaro public chain combines peer-to-peer encrypted storage. The original intention of the design is to allow data to be shared after encryption, giving users different data rights, and ultimately allowing a rich ecosystem of decentralized applications (DApps) to be built on the public chain. As of now, most DApps are centered around transactions in the trading market, gambling, and gaming.
- Genaro Public Chain
The Genaro Network is the first smart data ecosystem with a Dual-Strata Architecture, integrating a public blockchain with decentralized storage. The Genaro Public Chain has 7 unique competitive advantages, including: Design of a Sustainable Consensus Algorithm, Construction of a Peer-to-Peer Data Sharing Network, Scalability (incl. high TPS) Compatible with Security, Establishment of Smart Data Channels that are connected to the Real World, Construction of Blockchain-powered Peer-to-Peer Storage Network, and Design of the Sustainable Token Model and On-Chain Governance Mechanism. Establishment of Smart Data Channels that are connected to the Real World, Construction of Blockchain-powered Peer-to-Peer Storage Network, Sustainable Token Model Design and On-Chain Governance Mechanism Design.
Download G-BOX to Get All Genaro DApps. G-Box is a blockchain-based online data storage, data sharing, data interaction, digital assets and space management platform developed by Genaro Network. G-Box: your trusted Smart Data Client where DApps can be used without difficulty.
- Genaro Wallet - Multi-functional Smart Digital Wallet
- Genaro Eden - Your Safe, Private and Decentralized Storage Cloud Exclusive Encrypted File Sharing
- Genaro Sharer - Share Space to Become A Network Node. Run Miner to Join The Committee
- G-Email - VEDI (Verfiable Encrypted Data Interaction) System. Encrypted emails can be shared via wallet address or domain
The following companies are official partners of the Genaro Network: