What is Telos?
Telos is a networked ecosystem enabling visionary leaders and communities to work together to build a new global economy.
Telos is an alternative network based on the same EOSIO code that aims to solve the key problems of Eos.
The Telos network offers:
- Economic decentralization – No whale addresses
- Equitable pay structure for block producers and standbys
- DApp developer-friendly with proprietary DApps and lower cost deployment
- Additional token holder protection and pre-activation resolution of stolen tokens
Telos is a new network based on Eos. It offers many advantages over the Eos Mainnet.
- Proprietary DApps allowed
- Lower cost DApp deployment
- Fewer network pauses
- Enhanced Security
- Public testnet operated by BPs
- Telos/Eos mainnet compatibility
For Token Holders
- Meaningful voting for all
- Higher equity per token
- Developer focus builds value
- Lower inflation
- Pre-activation resolution of stolen tokens
For Block Producers
- Equitable payout model
- Equitable voting / Inverse Vote Weighting
- Smart contract enforced block producer requirements
- Scheduled windows for node maintenance