TomoChain is an innovative solution to scalability problem with the Ethereum blockchain, and other blockchain platforms. TomoChain features a 150-Masternodes architecture with Proof of Stake Voting (POSV) consensus for near-zero fee, and instant transaction confirmation. Security, stability and chain finality are guaranteed via novel techniques such as double validation, staking via smart-contracts and uniform randomization processes.
TomoChain supports all EVM-compatible smart-contracts, protocols, and atomic cross-chain token transfers. Scaling techniques such as sharding, EVM parallelisation, private-chain generation, hardware integration will be continuously researched and integrated into TomoChain which will become an ideal scalable smart-contract public blockchain for decentralized apps, token issuance and token integration for small and big businesses.
Overview of TomoChain's Products
- TomoChain: TomoChain is the backbone public blockchain of TomoChain's product map.
- TomoScan: TomoScan provides a user friendly, details and perfection-oriented user interface for TomoChain block explorer. From a user perspective, TomoScan brings TomoChain’s transparency to users, because all block, transaction, finality, smart contracts, dApp and token information are read from TomoChain and shown to users. Furthermore, TomoScan also offers technical visualisations and does useful statistics about the TomoChain performance, token holders and other functionalities.
- TomoMaster: The Governance dApp - TomoMaster, provides a professional UI that allows to see the list of masternodes and candidates, to deposit 50k TOMO to become a masternode candidate, to vote for masternodes, and to show masternode performance statistics.
- TomoWallet: Tomo Wallet is the official mobile wallet for TomoChain, aiming to store the TOMO native coin and tokens issued on TomoChain. Tomo Wallet also allows users to vote for masternodes and track rewards.
- TomoX: TomoX is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange directly integrated into the core layer of the TomoChain blockchain. Decentralized exchanges called relayers built following the TomoX standard will all interact with TomoX.
- TomoZ: is a TomoChain on-chain protocol that allows any token holders to transfer tokens without holding TOMO in their wallet. The transaction fees will be paid in the token the user is holding.
- TomoIssuer: provides a friendly UI and a smart contract that allow any user to issue a TRC21 token and apply the token to the TomoZ protocol in minutes without any programming skills required.
Stake, earn and make TOMO great!
TomoChain has on-chain Staking services that allow people to secure the chain and earn TOMO as rewards.
- Staking as voter: depositing TOMO to the TomoChain consensus TomoMaster contract to earn 7% annual interest as passive income.
- Running a masternode: depositing 50k TOMO and being voted by voters to earn around 30% annual interest.